*** ALL COURSES CURRENTLY ONLINE ONLY DUE TO COVID-19***
NB- See further down the page for more info about face to face courses
Scroll Down for Mental Health Champion, Mental Health Aware, and MHFA Refresher Dates
Please note due to the need to send materials to you prior to the course – booking early is advised – All courses require a minimum number of bookings to go ahead*
New Dates for 2021
Online Mental Health First Aid – 4 Sessions from date shown
You will also need to put some time aside to do pre-learning prior to the first live session for the Online Mental Health First Aid courses.
Live Sessions are generally delivered via the Online Learning Hub – please check test your technical set up on the link below. If you have any problems or questions please contact me to discuss.
– Tuesday Evenings – 17th August 2021 – 6pm-9pm
– Wednesday Afternoons – 18th August 2021 – 1.30pm – 4.30pm
– Saturday Mornings – 21st August 2021 – 9.30am- 12.30pm
– Monday Afternoons – 13th September 2021 – 1.30pm-4.30pm
– Sunday Mornings – 19th September 2021 – 10.30pm-13.30pm
– Tuesday Evenings – 21st September 2021 – 6pm-9pm
– Wednesday Evenings – 27th October 2021 – 6pm-9pm
– Saturday Mornings – 30th October 2021 – 9.30am-12.30pm
– Friday Mornings – 5th November 2021 – 9.30-12.30pm
– Sunday Mornings – 28th November 2021 – 10.30am-1.30pm
– Monday Afternoons – 29th November 2021 – 1.30-4.30pm
– Wednesday Evenings – 1st December 2021 – 6pm-9pm
**New for 2021** Online Mental Health Champion – 2 Sessions from Date Shown
Sessions delivered via Zoom
– Monday Afternoons – 26th July 2021 – 1pm-5pm
Online Mental Health Aware Half Day
– Wednesday Morning – 28th July – 9.00-1.00pm
– Friday Morning – 30th July 2021 9.30am-1.30pm
Online MHFA Refresher Half Day
– Friday Morning – 13th August 2021 9.30-1.30pm
– Monday Afternoon – 6th September 2021 1pm-5pm
– Friday Morning – 22nd October 2021 9.30am-1.30pm
All courses a range of standard prices – further discounts and ticket options are available for charities / public sector, benefit recipients, low income etc.
Please contact me if you are interested or to enquire about booking a closed session for your employees. firstname.lastname@example.org
Face to Face Training – (Position as at Jun 18th 2021)
I will review my position on Face to Face Training dependent upon circumstances – at the moment we are in still in Covid restrictions. Even as these lessen there are also liability and risk assessment issues to consider – and the chance that local lockdowns may mean courses can’t go ahead, or individuals cannot attend. It is mainly for this last reason, and the risk of losing room booking fees, that I will not be scheduling any open face to face courses for some time.
As the rollout of the vaccine continues apace I’m hopeful that we will be able to resume more normal practices before long, but I want to make sure I and my delegates are safe, and also those we live with who may still be vulnerable. I recommend the online course to you without hesitation if your staff are able to work in this way – we have had some excellent results and feedback over the last six months and more.
*Courses need a minimum number of attendees for exercises to work – if we do not get sufficient bookings I will let you know and offer a refund or hold your place for a future date.