*** ALL COURSES CURRENTLY ONLINE ONLY DUE TO COVID-19***
NB- See further down the page for more info about face to face courses
Scroll Down for Mental Health Champion, Mental Health Aware, and MHFA Refresher Dates
Please note due to the need to send materials to you prior to the course – booking early is advised – All courses require a minimum number of bookings to go ahead*
New Dates for 2021
Online Mental Health First Aid – 4 Sessions from date shown
You will also need to put some time aside to do pre-learning prior to the first live session for the Online Mental Health First Aid courses.
Live Sessions are generally delivered via the Online Learning Hub – please check test your technical set up on the link below. If you have any problems or questions please contact me to discuss.
– Tuesday Evenings – 17th August 2021 – 6pm-9pm
– Wednesday Afternoons – 18th August 2021 – 1.30pm – 4.30pm
– Saturday Mornings – 21st August 2021 – 9.30am- 12.30pm
– Monday Afternoons – 13th September 2021 – 1.30pm-4.30pm
– Sunday Mornings – 19th September 2021 – 10.30pm-13.30pm
– Tuesday Evenings – 21st September 2021 – 6pm-9pm
– Wednesday Evenings – 27th October 2021 – 6pm-9pm
– Saturday Mornings – 30th October 2021 – 9.30am-12.30pm
– Friday Mornings – 5th November 2021 – 9.30-12.30pm
– Sunday Mornings – 28th November 2021 – 10.30am-1.30pm
– Monday Afternoons – 29th November 2021 – 1.30-4.30pm
– Wednesday Evenings – 1st December 2021 – 6pm-9pm
**New for 2021** Online Mental Health Champion – 2 Sessions from Date Shown
Sessions delivered via Zoom
New Dates coming soon –
Online Mental Health Aware Half Day
New Dates coming soon –
Online MHFA Refresher Half Day
– Friday Morning – 13th August 2021 9.30-1.30pm
– Monday Afternoon – 6th September 2021 1pm-5pm
– Friday Morning – 22nd October 2021 9.30am-1.30pm
All courses a range of standard prices – further discounts and ticket options are available for charities / public sector, benefit recipients, low income etc.
Please contact me if you are interested or to enquire about booking a closed session for your employees. firstname.lastname@example.org
Face to Face Training – (Position as at Aug 10th 2021)
I am not currently booking open face to face courses – largely due to the uncertainties presented by possible Covid infection / need to isolate which may lead to late cancellations and lost room booking fees. However I also have some personal mobility issues at present which means Online is much easier.
I may be open to doing face to face courses “in-house” for organisations – with appropriate risk assessment, ventilation, space etc. Please contact me to discuss.
I want to make sure I and my delegates are safe, and also those we live with who may still be vulnerable. I recommend the online course to you without hesitation if your staff are able to work in this way – we have had some excellent results and feedback over the last six months and more.
*Courses need a minimum number of attendees for exercises to work – if we do not get sufficient bookings I will let you know and offer a refund or hold your place for a future date.